- Security administrators
- Security technical architects
- Offense managers
- Professional services using QRadar SIEM
- QRadar SIEM administrators
IBM Security QRadar SIEM Advanced Topics
IBM Security QRadar enables you to minimize the time gap between when a suspicious activity occurs and when you detect it. Attacks and policy violations leave their footprints in log events and network flows of your IT systems. To connect the dots, QRadar SIEM correlates these scattered events and flows into offenses that alert you to suspicious activities. Using the skills taught in this course, you will be able to configure processing of uncommon events, work with reference data, and develop custom rules.
cena szkolenia netto
netto za 1os.
Module 1: Creating custom log sources
Module 2: Leveraging reference data collections
Module 3: Developing custom rules
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
- IT infrastructure
- IT security fundamentals
- Microsoft Windows
- TCP/IP networking
- Log files and events
- Network flows
You should also have completed the IBM Security QRadar SIEM Foundations course.
- Create custom log sources to utilize events from uncommon sources
- Create, maintain, and use reference data collections
- Develop and optimize custom rules to detect indicators of an attack or policy violation