The intended audience for this intermediate course are marketing staff new to IBM Marketing Operations. Please note that there is a separate course for those in a marketing contributor capacity. A third course for system administrators is also available.
IBM Marketing Operations Project Manager
This course provides an introduction the IBM Marketing Operations from the point of view of a Project Manager.
In this course the term project manager is used throughout but in your organization this role may be known by another name such as project leader, team leader, brand manager, and others. For the purposes of this course, we define a Project Manager as a person who leads projects, and may also contribute with completion of tasks. A project manager may be a leader for a line of business, a channel, or a region.
cena szkolenia netto
- Unit 1: IBM Marketing Operations Basics
- Unit 2: Managing Business Processes, Digital Assets, and Marketing Objects
- Unit 3: Managing People and Tasks
- Unit 4: Workflows
- Unit 5: Financials
- Unit 6: Monitoring Progress
- Unit 7: Alerts and Approvals
- Gain an understanding of IBM Marketing Operations and its relationship to the other components of the Enterprise Marketing Management Suite.
- Become familiar with all IBM Marketing Operations capabilities
- Map the tasks you perform in your work to the capabilities of IBM Marketing Operations.
- Create and manage information about marketing efforts, known in IBM Marketing Operations as business processes and business objects.
- Build and manage marketing teams with the assistance of IBM Marketing Operations.
- Communicate with team members on key tasks and automate the approval process.
- Manage marketing projects with workflows, an IBM Marketing Operations capability that deals with tasks, durations and completion dates, schedules, and approvals.
- Monitor projects by setting metrics and budgets and following their performance, and by running reports.