Application migration overview
- Describe the process of moving IBM FileNet Content Manager Applications between environments.
- Identify the IBM FileNet Content Manager Application elements.
- Order and describe the migration and deployment phases.
- List the tools that are used for application migration and deployment.
Plan and prepare for application migration
- Explore the Sales Application package.
- Verify object store Add-ons.
- Create a deployment tree.
- Create a source environment.
- Create a destination environment.
- Extract the destination environment half maps.
Export the application assets
- Export the FileNet P8 application assets.
- Extract the service data half map.
- Create a deploy package.
- Export an IBM Content Navigator desktop.
Convert and analyze the FileNet P8 assets
- Prepare for asset conversion
- Convert the FileNet P8 assets
- Run a pre-import analysis
Import the application assets
- Run prerequisite tasks.
- Import the FileNet P8 assets.
- Import the Sales desktop.
Automate deployment operations with FileNet Deployment Manager command line
- FileNet Deployment Manager command line introduction.
- Deployment Operation command line syntax.
- Deployment operations.
- How to create a deployment operation file.
- Start and Stop System Components.