Anyone who administers an IBM Enterprise Records system.
IBM Enterprise Records 5.1 - System Configuration
This course is for anyone who is planning to configure an IBM Enterprise Records system for use by records managers and users.
You work with a fully functioning IBM Enterprise Records system to practice the skills required for system configuration.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
cena szkolenia netto
- Configuring an object store for record declaration
- Creating a record class that allows property mapping from document to record
- Creating and using a new link class
- Modifying security on a category
- Controlling access to IBM Enterprise Records assets and functionality from IBM FileNet Workplace
- Creating and using security markings
- Exporting and importing a file plan
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
- IBM FileNet P8 5.0: Prerequisite Skills using Workplace XT or equivalent experience
- IBM FileNet P8 Administration 4.5
- IBM Enterprise Records 5.1: Core Skills
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to configure an IBM Enterprise Records system for use by users and records managers.