This intermediate course is aimed at developers and technical architects.
IBM Cúram Workflow for Developers 6.0.5
This five-day course provides you with a technical understanding of developing IBM Cúram workflows.
Workflow supports the automation of business processes and allows work to be routed among individuals, departments, and the automated parts of the system. IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) applications provide workflow process definitions to support a range of business processes that bring efficiency benefits to organizations. This course describes how to design and implement workflow process definitions.
cena szkolenia netto
- Workflow concepts and benefits
- The role of the Process Definition Tool (PDT) when defining IBM Cúram workflows
- Creating workflow data
- The activity types supported by IBM Cúram Workflow and their respective purposes
- The role of allocation strategies in IBM Cúram-defined workflows
- The role played by tasks and notifications in IBM Cúram-defined workflows
- The approach for developing workflows
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
You should have completed IBM Cúram technical fundamentals training:
Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers 6.0.5, or
The following self-paced virtual classroom (SPVC) versions of Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers 6.0.5 :
Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers (ADE) 6.0.5
Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers (Customization) 6.0.5, or
Any previous version of the IBM Cúram developer fundamentals course.
You should also have achieved certification as an IBM Cúram application developer. In addition, you must have a good working knowledge of object-oriented concepts and Java.
- Use the IBM Cúram PDT to create and manage process definitions
- Define Workflow Data Objects (WDO) and data mappings
- Configure flow control features
- Enact workflow process instances
- Configure manual activities
- Configure decision activities and notifications
- Implement a work allocation strategy to allocate tasks
- Troubleshoot workflow design and implementation issues
- Customize an IBM Cúram application workflow