Understand a workflow system and its function.
- Identify the components of a workflow system.
Create and configure a workflow system to support FileNet workflow applications.
- General properties of a workflow system
- Runtime Options
- Language Packs
- Web Applications
- DbExecute Connections
- Remote Servers
- Isolated Regions
Fine-tuning the workflow system
- Create and configure an isolated region.
Create a connection point and isolated region.
- Create isolated region objects.
Create and configure Queues.
Create and configure Rosters.
Create and configure Event logs.
Create and configure Application Spaces.
Expose data fields to queues and event logs.
- Define indexes for queues and rosters.
Create an index.
Configure queues and event logs to use the index.
- Create and configure in-baskets and roles.
Create and configure an in-basket.
Add in-baskets and members to roles.
- Configure Content Navigator for workflow.
Create a desktop.
Create a repository for the connection point.
Configure the desktop for workflow.
Configure the desktop to open Process Designer and Process Tracker.
- Configure a web application and step processor.
Configure a web application.
Deploy a step processor.
Configure a step processor.