This course is appropriate for individuals who will build, edit, audit or oversee IBM Campaign flowcharts.
IBM Campaign 10.x Fundamentals
This course explores the basics of designing, building and running a marketing campaign using IBM Campaign. This course prepares you to create the following components of IBM Campaign: Campaigns, flowcharts, offers, offer lists and table catalogs. A thorough set of hands-on course exercises is a major component of the course.
cena szkolenia netto
- Course Overview and Logistics
- IBM Marketing Software User Interface
- Campaign & Flowchart Basics
- Getting Started with Batch Flowcharts
- Merge & Segment Processes
- Additional Flowchart Features
- How to Create Offers and Offer Lists
- How to Assign Offers in Batch Flowcharts
- Audience Levels & Table Mapping
- Shared Objects & Other Query Features
- Other Process Box Types
- Flowchart Run Options & Flowchart Report
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
Before taking this course, participants should have a fundamental understanding of database marketing.
- Navigate the IBM Campaign user interface
- Access your marketing data in IBM Campaign via table mappings and catalogs
- Design, build, test, schedule and run Campaign flowcharts
- Create and assign offers
- View flowchart reports and flowchart logs