This course is for those who want a foundation of IBM BigInsights. This includes: Big data engineers, data scientists, developers or programmers, and administrators.
IBM BigInsights Overview (v4.0)
You will have an overview of IBM's big data strategy and review why it is important to understand and use big data. It will cover IBM BigInsights as a platform for managing and gaining insights from your big data. As such, you will see how the BigInsights have aligned their offerings to better suit your needs with the IBM Open Platform (IOP) along with the three specialized modules with value-add that sits on top of the IOP. You will also get an introduction to the BigInsights value-add including Big SQL, BigSheets, and Big R. The participant will be engaged with the product through interactive exercises.
cena szkolenia netto
IBM BigInsights Overview:
- Introduction to Big Data
- Introduction to IBM BigInsights
- IBM BigInsights for Analysts
- IBM BigInsights for Data Scientist
- IBM BigInsights for Enterprise Management
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
None, however, knowledge of Linux would be beneficial.
- Understand the purpose of big data and know why it is important
- List the sources of data (data-at-rest vs data-in-motion)
- Describe the IBM BigInsights offering
- Utilize the various IBM BigInsights tools including Big SQL, BigSheets, Big R, Jaql and AQL for your big data needs.
- IBM Open Platform (IOP) with Apache Hadoop