This intermediate course is aimed at business oriented individuals who are part of the credit origination, credit approval, credit risk management and regulatory reporting processes within a financial institution. Basic understanding of credit risk, corporate finance and risk management principles are assumed. The Course is targeted for those with little to no experience in ACA (and its related systems).
IBM Algorithmics Introduction to Algo Credit Administrator
Algo Credit Administrator (ACA) is a software solution that will enable a financial institution to manage a number of credit processes. For example, credit applications will be managed through the full credit approval workflow from the very beginning of the information gathering stage until the transaction has been completely discharged. Using ACA, financial institutions will be able to improve the quality and consistency of information, benefit from efficient tracking and transparency, implement effective processes to meet regulatory requirements, reduce operational risk, and thus enhance operations and customer service.
To provide participants with a Functional overview of the overall ACA data requirements and processes. To illustrate the system specific components that will allow for efficient design of the credit risk management process.
cena szkolenia netto
- Introduction and course agenda
- Outline ACA's benefits versus other processes
- Understand the ACA's functionality flow
- Initializing and navigating through the system
- Understanding the various base components associated with the credit management process (ie - data management)
- Intro to Workflow Components and demo
- Workflow concepts - Set up of a workflow and what a user should know
- Document Rendering - introduction to the process and demo
- Review of material covered on Day 1
- Enforce credit component concepts
- Hands-On: Build Risk Entity/ Facility/ Mitigant components
- Enforce workflow concepts like Credit Application Management/ Inbox/ Credit Committee Meeting
- Hands-On: Develop through a pre configured Workflow
- Enforce the Credit Application concepts
- Hands-On: Credit Application - Analysis and movement through the process
- Rendering a Document
- Sending to Credit Committee
- Managing the Credit over its lifespan
- Understand the context to which ACA is used in the credit process.
- Navigate and model data within ACA.
- Be able to build the basic Functional Areas of the data management functionality.
- Know how to utilize the Business Processes functionality.
- Understand the fundamentals required to create a credit application.
- Use the derived results from ACA to facilitate informed decision-making.