Most benefit from this intermediate course would be received by systems analysts and administrators, architects and any other staff involved in technical integration and deployment of the IBM® Algo Credit Administrator software.
IBM Algorithmics Integrating Algo Credit Administrator
IBM® Algo® Credit Administrator enables financial institutions to define and manage all stages of the credit process and helps ensure that critical information is escalated in an accurate and timely fashion in order to assist decision-making. This three-day course is designed to provide participants with in-depth knowledge of the technical installation, configuration, and data migration aspects of Algo Credit Administrator.
Upon successful completion of this introductory course the participant will be able to:
- Describe IBM® Algo Credit Administrator's functionality and benefits as an integrated, end-to-end credit process product
- Plan for and install Algo Credit Administrator 2.2.0
- Configure Algo Security
- Manage data migration process, run maintenance and batch tasks
- Create and utilize simple databoxes
- Describe the basic concepts of Business Process Management and create simple, generic work flows
cena szkolenia netto
- Introduction to Algo Credit Administrator
- Module and Architecture Overview
- Planning an Algo Credit Administrator Install
- Installing Algo Credit Administrator 2.2.0
- Installing Algo Credit Administrator 2.2.0 (continued)
- Configuring Algo Security
- Maintenance, Batch Jobs and Data Integration
- Databoxes and Data Interfacing
- Introduction to Business Process Management
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
You should have:
- A working knowledge of UNIX and XML.