This basic workshop is restricted to employees of enterprises with an existing, valid GDPS/GM license.
GDPS/Global Mirror Implementation Workshop
This workshop is intended for IBM technical professionals (IT specialists, IT architects, technical sales specialist, etc) who will be involved in implementing or architecting a GDPS/Global Mirror solution (XRC is also known as z/OS Global Mirror). Project managers who will manage a GDPS/Global Mirror implementation project will also benefit. The workshop is also intended for technical customer staff (systems programmers, storage specialists, automation specialists, operations/production control specialists, etc) who are new to GDPS and are looking to develop GDPS skills because their job directly or indirectly involves GDPS. Note that customer attendance is restricted to customers with a valid GDPS/Global Mirror license.
cena szkolenia netto
- GDPS/Global Mirror Overview
- Global Mirror/Overview + Labs
- GDPS HMC Automation Infrastructure
- GDPS/Global Mirror Installation + Customization and GDPS/Global Mirror Customization Lab (GDPS policy and GEOMPARM Customization)
- GDPS Standard Actions and Standard Actions lab (Site Table customization and GDPS operations)
- GDPS Planned Actions (scenarios/scripts ) and Planned Actions Lab (code and execute fail over scenario)
- Other GDPS offerings - Overview and positioning
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
You should have a good working knowledge in one of the following areas:
- Storage and/or remote copy administration/management
- z/OS and Sysplex management