Individulas involved in the administartaion and configuration of the ACI fabric using DevOps tools suh as Puppet, Postman and Python.
DevOps Tools on ACI
In this course, you will learn how to use DevOps tools for a common datacenter integration scenario. You will practice using the most popular tools on a Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) for classical data center integration. While configuring the ACI fabric, you will have the opportunity to use and compare DevOps tools. Hands-on labs will teach you how to use Puppet, Postman, and Python to create, modify, and upload scripts. You will use GitHub to download existing scripts and back up scripts that you create in order to help you quickly perform configuration tasks. You will also learn to use Visore and API inspector to troubleshoot. By the end of this course, you should be able to prepare a switch fabric for your data center integration.
cena szkolenia netto
Introduction to DevOps
- What Is DevOps?
- Characteristics of a Useful DevOps Tool
- DevOps Toolkit
- How Does DevOps Work with ACI?
- Types of DevOps Tools
- What Is GitHub?
- What Are Scripts?
- What Are API Calls?
- What Is API Inspector?
- What Is Puppet?
- What Is a Fabric Access Policy?
- What Is Postman?
- What Are APIs?
- What Is an Application Profile?
- What Is VMM Integration?
- What Are Contracts?
- What Is Python?
- Basic Python Commands
- Advanced Python Commands
- What Is Visore?
- Accessing Visore
- Using Visore with API Inspector
- Lab 1: Performing ACI Fabric Discovery
- Lab 2: Installing DevOps Tools
- Lab 3: Using GitHub
- Lab 4: Using the API Inspector
- Lab 5: Configuring the Fabric Access Policy with Puppet
- Lab 6: Configuring the Application Profile with Postman
- Lab 7: Configuring VMM Integration with Postman
- Lab 8: Configuring Contracts with Postman
- Lab 9: Establishing L3 Connectivity with Python
- Lab 10: Creating and Sending API Calls with Python
- Lab 11: Using Visore with a DevOps Tool
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
- Basic networking knowledge - GK3150 Recommended
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Basic software defined networking (SDN) knowledge - SDNF Recommended
- Perform Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) fabric discovery
- Prepare the DevOps environment by installing various DevOps tools
- Practice using GitHub to view, download, modify, and upload scripts
- Use API Inspector to capture application program interface (API) calls
- Use Puppet to create objects for configuring the fabric access policy
- Use Postman to configure the application profile containing Endpoint Groups (EPGs), bridge domains, virtual routing and forwarding (VRFs), and subnets
- Use Postman to configure a Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) integration
- Use Postman to configure provided and consumed contracts for Endpoint Groups (EPGs)
- Use basic Python commands to establish L3 connectivity
- Use advanced Python commands to create L2 connectivity
- Use Visore and API Inspector to troubleshoot Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) fabric issues