This course is designed for intermediate users of IBM UrbanCode Deploy, including administrators, performance testers, development teams, and operations leads.
Design and Deploy Full-Stack Cloud Environments with IBM UrbanCode Deploy
In this course, you learn how to administer the cloud through both the blueprint designer and the Horizon user interface.
IBM UrbanCode Deploy is a tool for standardizing and simplifying the process of deploying software components to each environment in your development cycle. When you use blueprints for OpenStack-based clouds, you can use a full-stack approach to simultaneously model the application and infrastructure layers of your deployment. This course shows you how to use IBM UrbanCode Deploy in a cloud environment.
Hands-on exercises use IBM UrbanCode Deploy in a cloud environment and cover integrations with an OpenStack back end and IBM UrbanCode Deploy, modeling the cloud infrastructure and application layers, provisioning environments from blueprints, creating and using configuration files, updating a running environment, and using Git repositories to store and manage blueprints.
cena szkolenia netto
- An introduction to modeling, provisioning, and deploying to cloud environments
- Configuring the blueprint design server integrations
- Modeling a Heat stack and provisioning a cloud infrastructure
- Deploying applications to a cloud environment
- Modeling a two-server blueprint and provisioning from IBM UrbanCode Deploy
- Using repositories to store and manage blueprints
Wymagane przygotowanie uczestników
- Basic understanding of cloud computing (private and public)
- Basic understanding of OpenStack, in particular the Heat project
- Basic understanding of IBM UrbanCode Deploy, which can be obtained by completing Essentials of IBM UrbanCode Deploy 6.2 - DevOps
- List the concepts and use cases of the IBM UrbanCode Deploy blueprint designer
- Configure the IBM UrbanCode Deploy blueprint designer for public and private cloud operation
- Model cloud landscapes in a graphical and text-based way
- Deploy simple and advanced cloud environments
- Use repositories for storing and managing blueprints