Senior stakeholders who can impact change within the partner organisation, from multiple divisions to ensure the complete services model from sales to technical support and implementation are involved
Cloud Readiness Workshop
The course has been developed to help assess your readiness and align your sales and delivery capabilities against your service portfolio.
cena szkolenia netto
This course has 2 phases:
Phase 1 - Readiness Assessment
Description – A 60 minute call with the senior leadership team and key stakeholders. This call is a guided discussion on the various aspects of readiness. This includes business sales readiness, technical readiness and staff readiness. An assessment tool will be completed and used to tailor the second phase of the program.
- 1 hour call driven by 15 assessment questions
- Stakeholders will discuss and agree their current readiness in key areas
Phase 2 - Readiness Workshop
Description - A 2 day workshop. This practical workshop allows us to share the strategy of a Cloud Services practice with the key stakeholders. Delivered in a blend of practical exercises and supporting training sessions to ensure your company's strategic plan is understood clearly by everybody involved and incorporates the very latest thinking behind building a successful Cloud Services Practice.
Day One: Readiness Workshop
- Review readiness assessment
- Vision and Mission Statements
- Change Management considerations
- Business Case Presentation and discussion
Day Two: Assessment Workshop
- Portfolio presentation and discussion
- Delivery presentation and discussion
- Sales Readiness presentation and discussion
- Prepare for creating an implementation roadmap
- Provide a starting point for a company to address their readiness to deliver Cloud Service
- Assist in aligning the Sales and Marketing function with the technical functions of your organization supporting an efficient and profitable Cloud Services Portfolio
- Provide a powerful blend of assessment, training and consultancy in support of your Cloud Services journey
- Identify the gaps in your capability and provide a detailed project plan in support of your desired state.